Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stacyisms

For those of you who know my husband, you probably know that he oh so rarely says dumb things and that he is always quick to point out when you (or I) do.  So for all of you that have been ridiculed, belittled, or put down, here is my gift to you! 

This week the news was predicting a lot (6+ inches) of snow for our area.  They're not anymore.  Whatever.  Anyway, when they were forecasting this, I mentioned to Stacy that I needed to go the store and stock up on some staples, as we were running low. 

Stacy:  What the hell do we need staples for?
Me:  In case we get snowed in.
Stacy: *dumbfounded*
Me:  You know I'm talking about kitchen staples, right? Milk? bread?
Stacy:   Oh! I was gonna say, I ain't ever heard of people needing to staple a bunch stuff when they got snowed in.
Me: *dumbfounded*

Yes, my smart husband actually said this and yes, he was actually serious.

People, you are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I can just imagine this conversation and it cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am still laughing about this.
    2. The forecast is calling for snow this week. Y'all can borrow my staple gun if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the hell do I get control of the content of this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahah! i was totally with stacy on this one.. until of course i read further... it's ok, stacy-- happens to the best of us lol!

    ReplyDelete