Monday, February 28, 2011

My Valentines

This year I was blessed, with not one, but two Valentine sweethearts.  We shared a romantic dinner for three, complete with white tablecloth, candlelight, and flowers.  Nathan decided he was not going to be excluded from our special dinner and that was fine with us; we just put him in his high chair and pulled him right on up to the table.  He even gave me a very special Valentine that he "signed" in his own special way.  With his hiney.  Thank you son.  I will treasure it always.  
 


Stacy and I were able to get out for a Valentine's date, just the two of us, the Friday before V-Day.  We got dressed up all fancy-like and pretended to be fine upstanding citizens and went out for a little date to Evangeline's.  It was totally awesome because when we got there they told us that we were the lucky winners of a Valentine's dinner!  Us!!  Though we tried very hard to maintain our classy exterior, in the end our true nature was exposed.  I think the quote of night (see below) pretty much sums it up. 

"You mean the tip ain't included?!  What the hell kind of free dinner is that?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment