Monday, December 27, 2010

First Day of School

Nathan started "school" the Monday after Thanksgiving. He is at First Baptist and so far we are really pleased. He seems to like it and we feel really good about his teachers. Nathan is not the oldest kid in his class but probably the biggest (that's my boy!). I try to tell him to be good so he is the teachers' favorite, but he keeps blowing out his diaper so we have some work to do.

I was worried that putting him in day care and going back to work was going to be tough, but it really wasn't so bad. We did half days the first week to ease him into it, but he never seemed to have a problem. And it was pretty easy for me too. I think it would have been difficult for me if he was crying when I left him there, but he is always sound asleep when I drop him off.

First day of school pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment